Gill Racing 11 Sunglasses
Gill have designed the perfect pair of sunglasses for use during races. Their unique design and specialised materials means you're never impaired when out on the water. Gill have made the Racing 11 with polarised tinted lenses which block glare and light reflections as well as UV rays.
The frame is designed with watersports in mind, the core is made from a sturdy plastic with rubberised grips as well as a head strap which ensures maximum security and allowing you full freedom of movement, all of Gill’s sunglasses float in water so you can relax and concentrate on your performance.
- Polarized lens technology.
- Integral floatation.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards.
- Glare-free vision.
- Clear contrasts.
- Reduced eye fatigue.
- 100% UV 400 protection.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.